The Northwest Inupiat Housing Authority is pleased to announce that our online application for the Homeowners Assistance Fund is now available for the following programs:
- Mortgage Assistance
- Utilities Assistance such as electricity, water/sewer, heating fuel, and propane
- Home repairs
- Financial counseling and education
- Insurance, including flood insurance and mortgage insurance
The following communities are eligible for this program:
- Selawik & Deering Home repairs in the summer of 2023
- Noorvik & Kiana Home repairs in the summer of 2024
- Ambler, Kobuk & Shungnak Home repairs in summer 2025
- Residents of Noatak, Kivalina, Buckland, and Kotzebue will need to contact your local Tribe Office.
The application period was from November 15, 2022 to December 15, 2022.
If you have questions, please get in touch with Paulette Schuerch, Regional Support Services Director, at 907-442-5007 or email email@example.com