The Northwest Inupiat Housing Authority is pleased to announce that our online application for the Homeowners Assistance Fund is now available for the following programs:
- Mortgage Assistance
- Utilities Assistance such as electricity, water/sewer, heating fuel, and propane
- Home repairs
- Financial counseling and education
- Insurance, including flood insurance and mortgage insurance
The following communities are eligible for this program:
- Selawik & Deering Home repairs in the summer of 2023
- Noorvik & Kiana Home repairs in the summer of 2024
- Ambler, Kobuk & Shungnak Home repairs in summer 2025
- Residents of Noatak, Kivalina, Buckland, and Kotzebue will need to contact your local Tribe Office.
The application period was from November 15, 2022 to December 15, 2022.